Monday 25 August 2008

X-23 Intro Post

OK point in fact I like X-23 live with it. it is not my only obsession but one of my faves. I will keep the nudity down and try not to swear all the fucking time. Like I said, ill try.
But if they ever let frank miller write her I'll be cursing like a touretts sufferer who caught his foreskin in his zipper!.

OK then news got my first piece of original X-23 page art it from Target-x #2 cant remember the page number of the top of my head but its the one were here and Megan are walking through the school hall being called freaks. once I get it framed ill get a photo posted till then it stays sealed in the heavy duty packaging it was posted in. I also have a very nice sketch of her by Gary Erskine.

OK still waiting for X-force 6, should be out soon. then we will get the next arc with Mike Choi on art so I is happy.

1 comment:

Haydn said...

Yah, your first blog. Keep it up.